If you are a football lover and want to know how NFL fantasy football works, you have come to the right place. Every year, millions of fans eagerly await the start of the season, so they can select a team and assess their performance against their rivals. Building a team in fantasy football may seem difficult at first, but it’s simple once you understand how it works.
The NFL season has begun, with Week 2 almost over. Now fantasy players already have an idea of their fantasy roster and player performance. If you are unhappy with the performance of certain players, then the trading option remains open to you.
Are you competing on the NFL fantasy football app and struggling with the trading process? We are here to help.
Steps to Redeem on the NFL Fantasy Football App
Here’s an overview of how to trade on the NFL Fantasy Football app:
- Choose the trade symbol (opposing arrows) adjacent to a favorite player in one of the following locations to start the trade process:
- From the player’s managers Crew Page on computer
- In the list of players accessible by selecting the PLAYERS desktop tab
- In the list of players accessible by selecting the Trade link at the top of the CREW tongue
- From the player card accessible by selecting the player’s name anywhere in the game, including app
- Add comments, then submit (or cancel) on the Review Business Proposal page that follows.
The team notes section of the “MY TEAM” page above the list displays submitted trades. The other manager will be notified by e-mail. The “Trades” option on the TEAM page of the NFL Fantasy Football app now allows you to view them.
To cancel a trade offer before it’s been accepted, click ‘View Trade’ in the ‘MY TEAM’ tab, then select ‘Cancel Trade’. The “Trades” button on the app can also be used for this.
Default trading rules
There are some default rules regarding trading on the App:
- No maximum number of transactions in a season
- The league voting period is 2 full days, starting overnight at the end of the day the trade is accepted.
- Pending transactions appear on team pages; managers select “View Transaction” to vote for or against a transaction
- Cancellation of transactions by vote requires a majority of the league, including traders
- Once the trade review period expires and a majority has not voted against the veto, players switch rosters.
- Departure players stuck at game time cannot switch rosters, so if the trade review period extends into a game weekend, the trade will be processed after the weekend.